Mobin Allahdini H.
I’ve got my Master’s degree in Systems Architecture from Shahid Beheshti University and my B.Sc. in Hardware Engineering from K. N. Toosi University of Technology of Tehran. I am interested in FPGAs and hardware design, and have worked on spike sorting methods with Spartan6 FPGA. I have also done researches for improving spike sorting accuracy methods which resulted in a paper on this subject.
- Mobin Allahdini Hasaroueiye, Dr. Hossein Hosseini-Nejad; An Online Unsupervised Spike Sorting Approach Based on Self Organizing Map. 7th Basic and Clinical Neuroscience Congress, Tehran, Iran, 2018.
- In Jan. 2021 I joined Did Electronic Mobin as a hardware designer. I worked on communication interface protocols like UART and SPI.
- In Dec. 2017, I became a member of the FPGA Lab in K. N. Toosi University of technology. I worked on brain signals and spikes there. I used Matlab for software simulations and Spartan FPGAs for hardware implementations.
- In 2017 I spent my university internship project in Khatoon Abad Copper smelter Co. I was working as 1st line IT support there.
- In 2014 I worked for Pyramid Co. for 6 months as a trainee software developer. I learned to develop software on several platforms and programming languages like C# and WPF.